Saturday, February 3, 2007

Slowly but Surely

The time is near for the beginning of my journey. During the past month I have prepared extensively for the next six months of my life. All plane tickets have been purchased, as have rail passes and necessary luggage. I also purchased a new digital camera to document my journey. As a matter of fact, creating this blog was among the last tasks remaining to signal the time for departure. In many ways it feels surreal that I am starting my travels in 4 days.

I will try to update this page a minimum of once a week. I will also be able to chat online with skype or aim periodically (aim screen name: sleepyarchitect). Just for clarification, here at the dates of where I will be:

-Today: Denver, CO
-Wednesday, February 7th: Take bus to Manhattan, KS
-Saturday, February 10th: Go to Lawrence, KS
-Monday, February 12: Go to Kansas City, KS
-Thursday, February 15: Fly to Prague, Czech Republic to study at Czech Technical University for the semester

-Monday, June 4th: Begin traveling around Europe
-Thursday, June 28: Flying out of London to work in Uganda with the African Child Foundation (http://www.acf.org.ug/index.htm)
-Thursday, July 26: Leaving Uganda to go to Washington DC via London... visiting Jenn for the weekend
-Sunday, July 29: Flying from DC to Denver, CO
-Wednesday, August 1: Flying to Phoenix, AZ?????
-Monday, August 6: Arriving back in Denver, CO
-Saturday, August 11: Going back to Manhattan, KS to start the fall semester...

No comments: